Monday, February 17, 2014

   Well of course we all knew this was going to happen. Haha. Life happened and I just got busy or bored. My blog has been completely neglected. However, since being neglected I have of course found a brand new addiction.

   FILOFAX ADDICTED! 

   Yes, I have become addicted to the Filofax brand organizers. I LOVE them and thanks to Instagram got sucked into the Filofax world.

   Were have they been my whole life? Of course in the UK. Why does everyone else get all the cool stuff? While others sit there and go "OH, How cool! Why does Americans get this or that...." Okay.

   What's nice about these planners / organizers they come in all kinds of colors, designs, and sizes. Also they have rings so you can add, move, take out, and whatever with whatever you have inside.

   My first baby would be the Aqua Saffiano Personal. I just LOVE her! She's my baby and I use her ALL the time. However, my Personal Pink Classic was a well sought out item. I searched forever for one online for a decent price. Considering how "Rare" they are I got mine for a STEAL! A steal for only $85 total! YES! I jumped and squealed with glee when I won her off eBay. She's perfect.

  




   ^ Left is my Aqua Personal Saffiano and on the right is my Pink Personal Classic. The sizes of a personal is Width 5.3", height 7 1/2", depth 1.37" paper size is: 3 3/4" x 6 3/4".

   Now the paper I use it not the original paper. No, it's too thin and my felt tip Le Pens bleed right on through it. Heck I can see regular pen ink through the other side. No, that will just not do. I order custom paper from Piaric I jsut love her inserts. The paper is high quality and she have various layouts.

   For my Saffiano I get the week on two pages (wo2p) and month on two pages (mo2p) I am not currently using my Classic. I haven't quite decided exactly what I am going to use her. Though I am really leaning towards pen pal stuff. Since I love penpalling. I have quite a few and would love to get more in detail on their likes and what not. Along with important dates for them.

   I am currently looking for a green A5. I am not being too picky on the design. An Original would work for me. I just want it to be green or a shade of green and an A5 size. I need a bigger one to keep information on other various important things.

   Now onto what I use the Filofax for? Organization of course. Haha. I also have fun with. I decorate it all up to keep me entertain with it. If it was interesting  for me I'd just stop using it and they would collect dust. Which for the amount of money I've invested into the Filofax's themselves and items I use to decorate....yeah can't exactly do that.

   I use kawaii stickers, sticker flakes, kawaii sticky notes, sticky notes, various different color LePens, and washi tape to decorate my pages. I've also made my own dividers to make it even more custom to myself.

   Sadly I do not have any recent pages to show you. I have other priorities to take care of before I can spend extra money on my hobbies right now. The only thing I can really do at this moment is my penpalling and some flat swaps here and there. Though you are more then welcome to check out my instagram page and scroll through and find my last Filofax pages I finished.

   I miss my Filofax and hate how she is just sitting there. I can not wait to get back to using her. Ugh. It's be slightly hectic too not having her to write down everything. Though I am managing.

   If you want to see anyone else and their pages all you have to do it search Filofax on Instagram. OMG! You will be devoured by all the yumminess. Don't let it suck you in. You will become addicted and soon find yourself looking for your own on eBay. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment