Thursday, March 21, 2013

Well Hello there

   Well it seems Blogging seems to be the new thing to do. Just like Twitter, Facebook, and all those other wonderful websites we sit and waste countless hours sitting and staring at when we all know we should be doing something productive. 

   So, here it is. My who knows how many reasons to sit on my ass and waste time. However, I'd like to think this reason isn't as less productive as the rest! Why you say? Well look at the name for my blog ---> Creative Chaos ta-da! I'm going to try to mainly go and talk about something creative. Something to do with my crafting! Besides sleeping and my kids turning my hair grey crafting is something that takes up A LOT of my time.

   However, do not be fooled. I am sure that more then once I am going to get on here and randomly talk about something that has absolutely nothing to do with my crafts whatsoever! I do have kids now. I do lose my mind more then once in an hours time. Also I wont fail to mention I am a kawaii addict. So posting random picture and talking about my oh so lovely goodies is bound to happen!

   I will admit though I am on a good start. Look! So far I have in the works a 4th paragraph of a brand new blog and not once...okay only once have I brought up the fact this is going to be used to talk about crafting and what not. Though have I posted or actually gone into detail about anything dealing with my crafting? Hell no. See this is when you know my a.d.h.d. kicks in more then I can help. (Oh look! Squirrel!) Any who.

   Crafting I love it thanks to the wonderful site Swap-Bot.com If you have not check it out yet you should. Not only can you go there and swap almost anything you can do crafting! Awesome creative chaotic crafts. So many themes! Choices! Variety! And all that good stuff. I've learned about ATCs = Artist Trading Cards.

  Now this ^ ATC was something I just made on the fly. It was for a Sender's Choice x2 swap. I love all the ATCs I make but this is on my Top Favorite's List. I love making ATC's! Totally addicted to them. They are fun and easy. You can pretty much do anything you want. Minus sticker slapping! Please, please never do that unless it's requested. Which I've only seen it happen once. Where you actually had to make 2 sticker slapped ATCs for a swap.

   Also, there are Altered Matchboxes! Now those are fun. You can either use a pre-made bought from the store matchbox or make your own. Rachel's Matchbox Template. I personally like to make my own. It feels more "crafty" and personal. Then after you are done making and decorating your matchbox you get to fill it with wonderful goodies! It's like opening a mini gift for you every time you get a matchbox in return!

   This was a fun matchbox. I was and still am very happy how this one came out. So is my partner! This matchbox was for the February Love Matchbox Swap #5. I made my matchbox using Rachel's template. Then I had some fun. I took some book pages and covered the matchbox. Took my oh so fun to play with Glimmer Mist sprays. Spritz a little here, a little there, and ta-da! Took some embellishments and placed them in all the right places and one lovely matchbox almost ready for swapping. Look here, look there, dig around in this, in that, and we've got some goodies to fill it! Snap a picture this way, that way, and like this and that. Now we are ready to swap! The hardest part to making a matchbox is letting go. Just like every thing else I make. If I'm not sad to see it go then damnit I didn't do a good enough job!

   Now what else is there? Inchies! Rolos! Twinchies! Zines! Zentangles! Whimsey Jars! Also let's not forget my new addiction....KAWAII! However, I feel I am off to a good start with my oh so new blog. I don't want to bore anyone just quite yet. Also you're mind is probably more then blown away by the new awesomeness I have shared with you! I know mine was once found. So you should digest and pick up all your brain pieces and carefully replace them where they go and come back later. Then I'll ramble on about more chaos later on!  


No comments:

Post a Comment