Monday, April 15, 2013

   So, I've been really trying to figure out what to put on here next. I have covered so much over the shirt time I've had this blog. Which I now realize was a really idiotic idea. I should have spaced everything out intelligently and I would not have this issue. However, growing a pair have allowed me to set up for today's blog! Woots.

   Altered Playing Cards. What fun. I've wanted to do these since I joined Swap-Bot. Though I never did. Hell I even went and got myself two decks of cards to use for this craft and am NOW just deciding to jump in head first! 

   These are just like ATCs. You can go to town with them. The ONLY major rule is the suits at the corner can NOT be covered. That way people can see what card it is. Though I highly doubt anyone uses these to play Poker. LOL 

   Other then that they have the same rules as your ATCs. Use whatever to decorate and ta dah! You are done. I was really nervous about my 1st set. Yes, I joined a swap where we were doing all of the 10s. Very nervous. 

   Shit! It's not just one or two. No, it's four. So if I mess up I really mess up. Though if you fallow the rules how could you mess up? It's not like it's my 1st ever craft either. How hard  could this be? Not hard at all.  Okay, pick your theme. We have to do a theme because we are doing all 4 of the 10s. What to do what to do? Shit! You need to buy printer ink damnit. Okay fine what do we have to work..... :light bulb: 

   OMG! You have vintage black and white along with vintage color Alice in Wonderland printouts from a swap you did a LONG time ago. That's it Alice in Wonderland vintage. Hmmmm? Black and White or Color? Let's see what we have.

   :Wonders to crafting area and finds print outs: COLOR! We are doing this in color I have 4 perfect pictures to use. Now what else? Hmmmm.....Let's just do this! 

   LOL Yes, there was absolutely NO planning to these. I just went with. I LOVE them! 

   There they are. I love how I was also able to find a different ticket for each picture and they match wonderfully with the character! I was also so excited to remember about the gears as well. Can't wait to do more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment